Thorkil Naur wrote:
Hello Thomas,

On Wednesday 18 March 2009 15:03, Thomas Schilling wrote:
There should be a file called testlog somewhere, either at the toplevel or within the tests directory. Could you search for "apirecomp001" and send me the test output from running that test. I can't reproduce this failure when running it manually even though I'm on OS X, too.

Several of the buildbot slaves fail the apirecomp001(normal) test as well. For eaxmple, here is the output from
http://darcs.haskell.org/buildbot/all/builders/tnaur%20x86%20Linux%20head/builds/333/steps/runtestsuite/logs/unexpected

for that test:

=====> apirecomp001(normal)
cd ./ghc-api/apirecomp001 && $MAKE -s --no-print-directory apirecomp001 </dev/null >apirecomp001.run.stdout 2>apirecomp001.run.stderr
Wrong exit code (expected 0 , actual 2 )
Stdout:

Stderr:
make[1]: myghc: Command not found
make[1]: *** [apirecomp001] Error 127

I suspect Thomas has "." in his PATH.  Naughty :-)

This fixes it:

-       @myghc $(TOP)/..
+       @./myghc $(TOP)/..

I'll validate and push.