What version of GHC did you build?

On Sat, 12 Jan 2013, Ben Gamari wrote:

Karel Gardas <karel.gar...@centrum.cz> writes:

On 01/11/13 09:25 PM, rocon...@theorem.ca wrote:
On Thu, 10 Jan 2013, Karel Gardas wrote:

Hmm, are you using Raspbian? I.e. hard-float abi caught my eye in case
of ARMv6/ARM11 chip here...

I'm afraid LLVM is not well guided in your case so could you be so
kind and test if adding -optlc=-mattr=+vfp2 helps? You need to add it
to your build.mk probably and you will need to rebuild everything
again...

Add it to the GhcLibHcOpts?

Probably too, I'm not the expert here, just make sure you use this
option for any ghc invocation which invokes llc to get consistent vfp
usage in your object files...

I've been struggling with this class of error recently as well.

After several failed builds I arrived at the following on my Pandaboard,

   SRC_HC_OPTS = -H64m -Rghc-timing -optc-mfloat-abi=hard -optc-mcpu=cortex-a9
-optlc-float-abi=hard -optlc-mcpu=cortex-a9

I've found it's best to set both gcc and llc arguments as they tend to
disagree when you least expect it. I'm not sure whether SRC_HC_OPTS is
too large a hammer, but it seems to work for me.

Cheers,

- Ben