Typed holes is not an extension, because it's considered a warning/error. The
reason for this is that code with typed holes is NOT valid haskell to begin
with, therefore the behaviour doesn't conflict with any description in the
report.

Additionally, the ability to disable the typed holes warning is disappearing in
7.10 (well, sorta, you can silence them, but you can't get the "old" error
message back). If there's any comments on how to improve the warning message to
be less confusing I'd be interested to hear them.

Cheers,
Merijn