On 02/11/2014 10:05 PM, Matt Miller wrote:
Yesterday was my first day on the list, so I had not yet seen that thread. Appears to be working though. Will have to setup some load tests.

I have written a blog post about how to use vfs gluster plugin with Samba. Pasting the link below as anybody searching/reading the email in future will get the link.

http://lalatendumohanty.wordpress.com/2014/02/11/using-glusterfs-with-samba-and-samba-vfs-plugin-for-glusterfs-on-fedora-20/

Thanks,
Lala