Hi all,

I am working with 4 physical servers and on each of them we set up a virtual
servers for regular usages. The glusterfs server is set up on the physical
servers and the glusterfs clients are running on the virtual machines.

When I run some IO intensive jobs in a virtual machines for some time, the IO
speed of that machine become very slow. However, the IO speed on other clients
that are not used for the jobs are OK. So I guess the problem is on the client
side.

Does anyone have any idea on what’s the cause of this problem and how should I
debug this problem?

Thanks

Zhengyu