Thanks for the info Karli,

I wasn’t aware ZFS Dedup was such a dog. I guess I’ll leave that off. My data
get’s 3.5:1 savings on compression alone. I was aware of stripped sets. I will
be doing 6x Striped sets across 12x disks.

On top of this design I’m going to try and test Intel Optane DIMM (512GB) as a
“Tier” for GlusterFS to try and get further write acceleration. And issues with
GlusterFS “Tier” functionality that anyone is aware of?

Thank you,
Cody Hill