Hi all;

A while back I was looking through my 'All Mail' label trying to find some
items I had archived accidentally with no label of their own.  I
accidentally moved my sent mail as well as the things I wanted.  So now I
have single mails I've sent out from Gmail sitting in my inbox.  It's not a
huge problem I guess, but I'm still hoping to find a way to keep them -
when I delete them from my Inbox they are deleted from Sent as well, so I
have no history.

Is there any basic way to move them?  Some filter rule?

Thanks for any advice,
Erik