In an ongoing but unrelated post regarding the new Inbox categories, I
clicked on the "post" button to send a reply and got a message that my
e-mail address would be visible.  See attachment or screen shot (I'm not
sure what its form will be here).  I looked at the message I was about to
post and was able to delete my e-dress there.  But the message wouldn't go
away.  Then I saw my e-dress was in messages I'd already posted; there was
nothing I could do about that.  I wondered if that was the reason the
message remained.  Then I did a little research and just deleted in
something-or-other Google my photo and e-dress.  Will that keep my e-dress
from showing in posts?  I guess I'll find out after I post this.  If not,
what will?
*~Diane*