Kenneth and Marko:

If revealing our e-mail addresses is unavoidable, why [in my screen shot]
does it warn that e-mail addresses have been detected but then has an
option to edit?  Edit what?  Also, while I don't see your e-dresses here in
the Group, I do see them in my Gmail copy.  And what happened to those
"abbreviated" e-dresses?  I saw some recently but don't remember where.
 There was a way to see all of those, too.
*~Diane*