On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 2:50 AM, David Lyon <dtlni...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Vukko:  Your reply is confusing.  Google isn't to blame here.  In fact my
> post clearly says the problem doesn't exist with Chrome or Firefox.  The
> problem is only present with IE.

​Like I said, I was guessing. IE uses scripting that neither of the other
two do.

My next guess would be that you clicked 'Not for this site' when you first
logged in with IE and were offered to remember the password. In that case,
have you tried clearing the AutoComplete data and starting again?​

--
Marko