On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 5:17 AM, David Lyon <dtlni...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey there Marko.  Didn't mean to come across as ungrateful.  Thanks for
> taking the time to reply.  I have not "cleared the autocomplete data.  By
> that do you mean turning off the feature then re-enabling the feature?

​Hey David.

Under Internet Options​>Content>AutoComplete>Settings>Delete AutoComplete
history...

Check the Passwords box and hit Delete. Now sign into Google again. It
should now offer you to remember the password. You probably at some time in
the past when offered, clicked the 'Not for this site' button, which IE
remembers.

​--​
Marko