Very good question for me to consider, Kenneth.  I have loggged into Google
via both browsers only lately to experiment.  Your last sentence is very
helpful to me.  But it brings up a new question.  My recovery e-mail
address is the *sbcglobal.net <http://sbcglobal.net> * one I have mentioned
previously.  It's easiest for me to access it via IE than FF.  I won't go
into what I think is the reason.  Anyway, I think that indicates that I
should set up 2-step for my account in IE.

*~Diane*