I'm the only one who logged in to my account.

However i can't see if someone else has been trying to log in?
It only shows successful logins... So thats the same as not showing
anything at all!

When reading other posts can it have something to do with 2-step
verification?

However
I have not changed anything to my account, one day it worked and the other
it just forgot my password. And that now happens again and again...

It almost feels like google lost data... And looses it over and over
again...

It is just a waste of time and it to me it feels like Google is loosing
grip on its own stuff.
Like a Dinosaur that stumbles over its own feet.

Now it can be hardware failure, or a monday morning admin issue. I don't
know... I only know that it sux...