On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 2:27 AM, || ΣΖΟ || <manostie...@gmail.com> wrote:

> But it is also the login of my Adsense...  And that makes more money for
> Google without doing any work then me doing all the work to place the ads...

​You don't make any money from these ads?​

> And the ads that are in my gmail, that does not bring google any money?
> If they would not add ads to my Gmail screen THEN it would be a bit more
> Gratis, But then they still will capitalase on MY DATA.
>
> So please do not confuse me about 'free'.  Google is NOT free at all, and
> it is also not gratis. They pretty much use all of us and sell our data to
> whoever wants to pay for it. So from that perspective you may call it
> theft!  But I still don't think that Larry and Sergei are the bad guys. But
> with all that money that they squeese out of OUR data they could eventually
> show more respect to us. It's their choice not to do that so then it is my
> right to say as much about it as I want.

​You make a lot of sweeping statements about Google and our data, do you
have the facts to back this up? Nobody said it's not your right but it's
also our right to not have to listen to your rants. If you practise proper
Netiquette and stop swearing on a public forum then perhaps somebody may
lift a finger to help.

Yes, you get targeted ads in Gmail (I seem to only ever get 2 in my
Promotions tab) but you do also get quite a lot in return. Surely you
cannot also expect direct support for hundreds of millions of users?​
​

> It still does not answer the question, so I will keep reminding. :-)

You demand response yet you did not answer my questions. ​Have you a)
cleared cache and cookies and b) tried another browser? Do you have any
browser extensions that may be interacting with your Google account? Any
other devices?
You also don't mention what platform you are using. If you have Windows, it
is possible that you have a malware infection.

I have users with the same name as me often trying to reset my password and
never once been locked out of my own account.

You don't seem to be locked out either as you are able to reset the
password and get back in.

> And sure they also offer a solution to pay on top of it all it you really
> want, why not... I didn't know that still existed.

​If you want direct support, this is what you must do.​ Especially if your
email is business-critical. You won't get ads in your Gmail either.

I sure like to suggest my idea to google, but.. there is no-way to reach
> them...  Not even for important questions.
> But a real improvement would be to offer people an option to contact
> google with questions in the first place.

​So, have you used the 'Send Feedback' option in the Help? Have you ​been
to the Product Forum <https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/gmail>?

--
Marko