On Sat, Sep 12, 2015 at 11:36 PM, Kenneth Ayers <justkenn...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> If you're logged into your Google account on your phone then Google does
> know what your device is.  How else would they be able to determine whether
> or not an app was compatible with your device?

​So when I was on my desktop computer last night, Google knew it was that
and not my phone?

Try going to this link from your laptop and see if it correctly identifies
> your device:
>
> https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager?hl=en&u=0

​
See the screen shot for what I got when I went to the link you provided,
Ken.  I opted to not go farther than this.​

​

​It doesn't seem to me to correctly identify my device since I wasn't using
my Samsung Android phone.  ??

*~Diane*