On Wednesday, September 9, 2015 at 9:42:11 PM UTC-7, Jeff Grossman wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 8:43 PM, DEP/Dodo <depf...@gmail.com <javascript:>>
> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 10:23 AM, Marko Vukovic <marko....@gmail.com
>> <javascript:>> wrote:
>>
>>> They can always be re-installed. The normal procedure is to hold your
>>> finger down on the app. You'll then see 'Uninstall' ​appear on the top, to
>>> which you then drag the app. Alternatively, through Settings>Apps. The
>>> Google apps e.g. Hangouts cannot be uninstalled, but there should be a
>>> disable button there.
>>

>> Thanks, Marko.  At this time, I only have some apps I asked the Cricket
>> Lady to input on one of my home pages.  That doesn't mean I've used them
>> all yet.  I meant the menu of available apps--can those I'm sure I'll never
>> use be eradicated?  It appears not.  I guess if they don't bother me, I
>> won't bother them.
>>

> Diane,
> I would recommend using Marko's instructions and try uninstalling any app
> that you don't want.  If it lets you remove it, then it will be one less
> app to have on your phone.  If it doesn't, well you tried.  Remember, you
> can always re-install any app that you decide you want.

Jeff, I know how to remove the ones I asked the Cricket Lady to transfer
(copy over) from the apps selections available on the phone.  It is the
latter about which I wondered--can they be deleted (the apps available for
selection)?  And then, in a related but different topic, one of the things
I probably should do someday is look at the apps store (is there such a
thing as in Google?) and learn how to apply to my phone any I'm interested
in.