MPICC is the environment variable (upper case important). It should be set to the name of your mpi-enabled C compiler.

Cheers,

ERik

On Oct 18, 2007, at 4:40 AM, liu xin wrote:

Hi Erick
you mean export MPICC=mpcc? ok, I will try that

On 10/18/07, Erik Lindahl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

On Oct 17, 2007, at 7:13 PM, liu xin wrote:

> Thanks for your quick comment David
> but if I tried
> ./configure --enable-mpi --prefix=/hpc/gromacsmpi
> it will complain about cant find MPI compiler, but I've already
> export mpcc=mpicc

Try setting MPICC instead :-)

Cheers,

Erik

www interface or send it to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

www interface or send it to [EMAIL PROTECTED]