Mark Abraham wrote:
liu xin wrote:
Hi Mark
After some search on the web, I found that in AIX OS mpcc is the MPI c compiler, while mpCC is the MPI C++ compiler and mpxlf is the MPI fortran compiler. but when I tried to configure it like: " configure --enable-mpi MPICC=/usr/bin/mpcc", I still got error complaining "Cannot compile and link MPI code with mpcc".

Well, look at the last few hundred lines of config.log and see what you find by the way of error messages when configure tries to use mpcc to compile and link.

You should also use ./configure to make sure that you are running the configure in the gromacs install directory, not some other configure in your path.