Hi i have modified the src to stop harmonic potentials being put into the graph (as was suggested to me by Berk Hess, see below for the modification you need to make). I would be imagine this is also possible to do for distance/orientation restraints, however i only know a small amount of programming so you will need someone else to help you here. Here is the change i have made and it works fine for me:

    A real fix would then be adding
    i!=F_HARMONIC &&
    to the if statement on line 272 of src/gmxlib/mshift.c
    and recompiling Gromacs, such that the harmonic potentials
    are not put into the graph.

Tom