pragya chohan wrote:
Dear users
I wasted to look at H bonding between between a particular residue and rest of the system. So I did g_hbond. It created a number of files I want to make a table indicating atom of residue participating, atom or residue number of Donor atom, lifetime of those bonds to show their significance. Can you tell me which files are useful for this purpose?

Yes, but first you should be reading "g_hbond -h" and working some things out for yourself.

Also please tell me how to visualise xmp files on windows>

Google is probably your friend for finding out about viewers for *xpm* files. The GIMP will certainly work, but it's a heavyweight solution!