From: Justin A. Lemkul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [gmx-users] bicelle gromacs MD simulation CG model?
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: "Gromacs Users' List" <gmx-users@gromacs.org>
Date: Friday, 13 June, 2008, 4:50 PM
ANINDITA GAYEN wrote:
I have build the itp file from PRODG2 DUNDEE server.
and then replaced the stom types from OPLS. Can you comment
about the itp file, i can serve that to u.
Please make sure you are replying to the gmx-users
listserv; that way this thread will be archived for others to benefit from in
the future.

I don't think your approach is very sound.  The PRODRG
server generates GROMOS-compatible topologies, so supplying OPLS atom types with GROMOS bond, angle, etc. parameters probably will not lead to a very self-consistent topology.
As a general note, be aware that the charges and charge
groups assigned by PRODRG are often unsatisfactory, and require refinement.

-Justin

--- On Fri, 13/6/08, Justin A. Lemkul