Dear gmx users,

I run the program do_dssp for my system which is too small. Unfortunately,
I run it for a long time but I am in a doubt that it is working correctly
or not
because it is run for one day and i don't have any idea when it will be
finished and also after running I have a message which said "sh:
/usr/local/bin/dssp: is a directory" Which take me in a doubt that do_dssp
 run correctly or not.

Please give me at least some idea about end time of program.

Thanks,