hi,I

i am facing a lot of troubles in installing Gromacs in my Redhat machine..I've
followed all the instructions given in the manual as well as in the website.
ialso have installed fftw,its compiling with no problem. . but whenever i run
pdb2gmx or command lke that its giving an error "command not found". a little
help regarding this matter will be very encouraging.
thankx
 Shamik

      Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with Yahoo! India
Travel http://in.travel.yahoo.com/