Hello,
I am trying to analyze the trajectory of the estrogen receptor alpha in water.
As you know, the ER is a dimer and as such when it approaches the boundary for
the simulation one of the monomers jumps to the other side of my box and thus
screws up any post simulation calculations that we are interested in,
especially since the focus of our project is the dimerization interface.  Is
there any way to fix this so that visually the dimer doesn't appear to split?

Thanks,
David