011013021-Jyotsna wrote:
Dear Mark,
Thank you very much for your suggestions.
In the enzyme I am trying to simulate , I need to add 100 H2 molecules (H2+dummy). when I tried adding H2 through genion , i came to know genion supports only monoatomic molecules.
My aim is to replace 100 water molecules randomly by H2.
How should I go about it?

genconf -ci

-Justin

With warm regards