Hi Lum,

> (Aside: Can you help with replying emails via this forum. I use gmail and
> when I click the reply tab, it includes all the mails for that issue, and
> there is no "subject" entry. So I always have to copy and paste the mail
> before replying. I appreciate your help).

Even in Gmail you can edit the subject line:
Between "Add Bcc" and "Attach a file" I have a link called "Edit
Subject" that will open a text-box to do exactly that.

Oliver

(Sorry if it's a bit off-topic, but maybe it helps that one or the
other person to correct the subject-line when replying to the Digest.)