Chanchal wrote:
Hi All,
I want to perform MD simulation of a protein in implicit solvent using gromacs 4.0.7. I looked into the manual but did not get any information regarding the implicit solvent. Is it avilable in gromacs? I searched in the mailing list and found someone in older mail said its not avilable. If it is avilable, could anybody please give me the mdp option. Is it okay to use 43a1 FF?

It is not available. Implicit solvent has been implemented in the development code and is expected in the next release. I think I posted the same thing just yesterday...

-Justin

Thanks
Chanchal

MILES-IGERT Trainee