On 28/03/2011 8:45 PM, maria goranovic wrote:
That would mean that a new residue type will not be required? I just need the correct input D-coordinates?

Try it, before asking about it :-) I said "I suspect you do not need to change anything about the topology", but I haven't actually done anything like this ever. Topologies and code shouldn't care about chirality, so you shouldn't need to do anything other than input the configuration you want.

Mark