No.  You said before you had broken chains.  Applying trjconv -pbc mol fixes
this issue.  Molecules can be "broken" across periodic boundaries and is an
entirely normal phenomenon.

http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Terminology/Periodic_Boundary_Conditions

>/  And I tried another way.
/>/  I change the content of .gro file.
/>/  I plus the number of residues in A-chain to B-chain's residue number.
/>/  And this new gro file shows the correct snapshot in VMD.
/>/  for example
/>/  my a-chain has 21 residues, b-chain has 30 residues.
/>/  In output .gro file the residue number is  1 to 21 and 1 to 30.
/>/
/>/  I'm afraid VMD got confused for the repeat number 1 to 21.
/>/  So I change 1-30 in b-chain to 22-51.
/>/  Then snapshot in VMD become correct.
/
Then this was primarily VMD's issue.

-Justin
Thank you for your help.