Sara baretller wrote:
Hi justin

in the tutorail you have

It is not necessary to run a complete energy minimization procedure on the bilayer, although you can if you want. The .tpr file contains information about bonding and periodicity, so it can, in a sense, be used to reconstruct "broken" molecules.

when i tried using the minimized gro file i go this error

Fatal error:
Structure or trajectory file has more atoms (3655) than the topology (1792)

The contents of your topology do not match the structure file. I don't know what's wrong. Presumably, if you have created a .tpr file to do energy minimization, you have a self-consistent coordinate file and topology. Either you're using the wrong files or you've made a modification to the topology that has messed it up. I can't guess which.

MILES-IGERT Trainee