James Starlight wrote:
Dear Justin,

After 20 iterations I've obtained structure like this http://www.sendspace.com/file/gyyj38

I suppose that this variat is more closely to correct form :)

I can't access the file, so I don't know. 20 iterations still doesn't sound like enough for the tutorial system, unless you shrunk faster than what was recommended.

But during solvation via GenBox I've obtained that error

One of the box vectors has become shorter than twice the cut-off length or box_yy-|box_zy| or box_zz has become smaller than the cut-off.

Where I can change that cut-off distance?

There is no reason that your system should be this small to trigger this error. The box dimensions should be on the order of 6 nm. genbox uses a search radius for deleting overlapping molecules. Perhaps the value you have set in vdwradii.dat for C radii is too large for genbox to function properly. Without more detail, I can't suggest anything else. The procedure in the tutorial should work; I've run through it dozens of times. Please pay careful attention to all of the values specified in all of the necessary files and commands.

MILES-IGERT Trainee