On Thursday 12,January,2012 09:36 AM, yp sun wrote:
Dear Sir,
I want to unscribe there emails, thank.

at the bottom, fill in your email address and click Unsubscribe.

Yeping Sun
CAS Key Laboratory of Pathogenic Microbiology & Immunology
INSTITUTE OF MICROBIOLOGY CHINESE ACADEMY OF SCIENCES
NO.1 Beichen West Road,Chaoyang District,Beijing 100101,china

--- *12年1月12日,周四, Mark Abraham /<mark.abra...@anu.edu.au>/* 写道:

    发件人: Mark Abraham <mark.abra...@anu.edu.au>
    主题: Re: [gmx-users] REMD error
    收件人: "Discussion list for GROMACS users" <gmx-users@gromacs.org>
    日期: 2012年1月12日,周四,上午9:28

    On 12/01/2012 11:54 AM, bharat gupta wrote:
     > Hi,
     >
     > I am trying to run a REMD of a peptide. But while executing the
    following command after nvt and npt equilibration , I am getting the
    following error:-

     > mdrun_mpi mdrun -s prefix_.tpr -multi 20 -replex 1000
     > mdrun_mpi: error while loading shared libraries: libgmx_mpi.so.6:
    cannot enable executable stack as shared object requires: Permission
    denied

    You configured GROMACS to use shared libraries, but something about
    them or your current environment doesn't work. Try rebuilding
    GROMACS, building with static libraries, or discussing with your
    system admins.

    Mark
    -- gmx-users mailing list gmx-users@gromacs.org
    <http://cn.mc156.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=gmx-users@gromacs.org>
    Please don't post (un)subscribe requests to the list. Use the www
    interface or send it to gmx-users-requ...@gromacs.org

<http://cn.mc156.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=gmx-users-requ...@gromacs.org>.