On 20/02/2012 2:23 AM, bipin singh wrote:
Hello,
Thanks for reply.
As given in the manual, If we give DispCorr=EnerPres it will apply
long range dispersion corrections for Energy and Pressure.
But I don't know whether it is logical to apply this during energy minimization.

Manual 4.8 sets out some conditions for its use. It is likely from the nature of EM that it doesn't matter either way.

Mark