On 20/02/2012 4:19 PM, bipin singh wrote:
Thanks for your help. But I am getting different results for potential
energy when minimization done applying DispCorr=EnerPres and
minimization done without DispCorr. Please provide your suggestions

They will be different, but they are highly unlikely to be *significantly* different. Slight changes in the nearly symmetric effect of long-range interactions are not going to change the general nature of the local minimum that you approach with EM - and decidedly not if all you are doing is preparing to do dynamics. Doing those dynamics is a different matter.

Mark

My mdp for minimization is as follows:

define= -DFLEXIBLE
constraints =  none
integrator= steep
dt= 0.002; ps !
nsteps= 500000
nstlist= 1
ns_type= grid
rlist= 1.0
coulombtype= PME
vdwtype= cut-off
rcoulomb= 1.0
rvdw= 1.0
DispCorr=EnerPres ; (and No DispCorr for other case)
fourierspacing= 0.12
fourier_nx= 0
fourier_ny= 0
fourier_nz= 0