From: gmx-users-boun...@gromacs.org [mailto:gmx-users-boun...@gromacs.org] On
Behalf Of Dallas Warren
Sent: Tuesday, 3 April 2012 9:37 AM
To: Discussion list for GROMACS users
Subject: RE: [gmx-users] a question related to the extending of md

What .edr files are listed in the directory?

Seems simply a case that the first section of the trajectory energy file has a
separate file name to the last, i.e. the results weren't appended to the
initial .edr file.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Action
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.war...@monash.edu<mailto:dallas.war...@monash.edu>
+61 3 9903 9304