On 6/11/12 8:40 AM, delara aghaie wrote:
Dear Justin.
Thanks for your explanation.
In lyzozyme tutorial the radius of gyration has been plooted against simulation
time (there 1000 ps).
When I plot the same graph, the horizontal axis is up to 500 (The number of
frames for data calculation).
Although, the gyrate.xvg file has gyration data for these 500 frames, how can I
tell gnuplot to plot gyration versus simulation time (1000 ps)?

Are you talking about the tutorial or your own data? If you are talking about the tutorial, then the run should have been for 1 ns. If there are fewer frames, then either the .mdp file was changed to specify less time or the simulation stopped prematurely.

If you're talking about your own data, I have no way to know what was expected. You can't plot more frames than are present. I don't use gnuplot so I can't offer you any advice as to how you can manipulate the way the data are displayed.

Justin A. Lemkul, Ph.D.
Research Scientist