Hi again!

many thanks to Xavier for his response, the only one I got so far ... I had the same impression, but I'm seeking for theoretically/technically more funded statements. My impression is also that there are different kind of "equations" depending of the treatment of long-range electrostatic interactions.

My concrete question is now: are net charge corrections to the Ewald potential implemented in Gromacs?

Thank you and kind regards,

Felipe