Hi

I am confusing with the output file (.log) about the sample frequency (frames)
in my simulation. The average information in .log file is 'Statistics over
300001 steps using 3001 frames' where nstxout =4000 and nstlog =4000. While,
'Statistics over 300001 steps using 20001 frames', appeared in .log file, where
nstxout =15 and nstlog =15. In my opinion, the former sample frequency should
be 75 frames rather than 3001 frames and the latter is right. I want to know
how can I control the sample frequency, arbitrarily.