Hello, Sofia.

Welcome to the community, in behalf of all the nice people in the list.

Here's a primer on how to work on translations:

http://www.gnewsense.org/Main/TranslatingTheWWWSite

It's pretty much self contained. I guess you could ask after someone to
work with on the site, or some of your friends could lend a hand; this is
very important, as you need to make sure the translation team is
sustainable (prevent pages from going stale).

Best of luck!

--
Irving Rivas
iajrz

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 5:04 PM, Sofia <sofiakazbris...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to contribute on the translation team.
>
> I am Greek and I am wondering if you need help translating e.g. the
> website in Greek.
>
> I am new in the Free Software/ GNU communities but I have constant support
> from friends in technical matters I am not very familiar with.
>
> So, I have read the community guidelines and I became a member of the dev
> mailing list.
>
> If you need my help I would like to know if and how I can be a member of
> the website's editor's group and how should I start on Savannah.
>
> Thank you,
> Sofia

Irving Axel Rivas
iajrz