2014-02-05 Irving Rivas <axel.ri...@gmail.com>:

> Hello, Sofia.
>
> Welcome to the community, in behalf of all the nice people in the list.
>
> Here's a primer on how to work on translations:
>
> http://www.gnewsense.org/Main/TranslatingTheWWWSite

Actually, that page is out of date :) The translation process has changed a
bit, so I think I'll take this opportunity to walk Sofia through the
website translation process and add the resulting information latter to the
new Processes page [1].

Sofia, give me some minutes, and I'll help you get started :)

[1] http://www.gnewsense.org/Processes

> It's pretty much self contained. I guess you could ask after someone to
> work with on the site, or some of your friends could lend a hand; this is
> very important, as you need to make sure the translation team is
> sustainable (prevent pages from going stale).
>
> Best of luck!
>
> --
> Irving Rivas
> iajrz
>

> On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 5:04 PM, Sofia <sofiakazbris...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I would like to contribute on the translation team.
>>
>> I am Greek and I am wondering if you need help translating e.g. the
>> website in Greek.
>>
>> I am new in the Free Software/ GNU communities but I have constant
>> support from friends in technical matters I am not very familiar with.
>>
>> So, I have read the community guidelines and I became a member of the dev
>> mailing list.
>>
>> If you need my help I would like to know if and how I can be a member of
>> the website's editor's group and how should I start on Savannah.
>>
>> Thank you,
>> Sofia

> --
> Irving Axel Rivas