Hi,

I modified gNewSense website theme [1] so that it can display the menu bar
in different languages. Could you please help us translate the following
words into your native language? We already have translations for French,
Spanish, and Taiwanese Mandarin (zh-TW).

- Download
- Documentation
- Support
- Development
- Translations

Also, if you would like to be credited for your help, please indicate your
pseudonym or real name and contact info. For example:

    Jane Roe <email or website address>

Note that the email address will be publicly available in source files of
the website theme [1], so if you don't want your email to be public, just
provide your name and, optionally, a home page.

Thanks,

[1] https://bitbucket.org/sirgazil/galaxia

--
Luis Felipe López Acevedo