> Icecat *sources* are available up to current Firefox versions or near to.

Oh, I see. Man, I don't know how you guys can stand using old software just
because your distros' repos only have old software. I decided to
definitively switch to a rolling release distro (Parabola) now, I hope I
never have to look back...

Since I didn't know Icecat could actually not suck (I'm guessing more
up-to-date versions should work just like the vanilla browser,) I ended up
simply manually installing Mozilla Firefox and avoiding non-libre add-ons.

I wish there was a your-freedom add-on for Firefox that prevented me from
installing other non-libre add-ons, but I can live without that for now. I
also really like the stock Mozilla branding...

Atenciosamente / Sincerely,
Guilherme Prá Vieira

<http://www.linkedin.com/in/n2liquid>