Hi all,

Sorry for the late update!

The 100th Newburyport TeBuMi (TEchnical BUsiness MIxer
http://tebuco.com/tebumi)
will be held:
     tomorrow, Wednesday, 2011-11-09
     5-7pm
at
     Andaman Thai Restaurant
     75 Water Street
     Newburyport, MA 01950
     (978) 499-8424

Free admission.  Pay for your own drinks and pitch in for appetizers.

Just so we have a clue as to how many folks to expect, please send me a note:
     teb...@tebuco.com
with a rough guesstimate of how many in your group will attend.

The mission of TeBuMi is to facilitate productive interaction among
those in the Seacoast/North Shore area for whom technology is
important.  We have a membership of over 100 folks, with about 10
members attending the meetings each month.

This could be used as a PGP/GPG key-signing event.  Here's my key:
Key-ID:  1C23B5F0  Fingerprint: 5D137C5CD003D8068BD1438AB396EC3D1C23B5F0

I'll be demo-ing Ubuntu Oneiric, and giving spelling lessons, to be sure.

This is a BUsiness mixer, so don't be shy about handing out cards,
brochures, demos, swag, door prizes.

I'd be glad to shuttle folks to the Newburyport MBTA station if needed.

I hope you can make it!

Thanks,
Pete Jalajas
teb...@tebuco.com