It's my opinion that system adminstration is more than working with
computers. There is a social/human interaction component of working
with your customers and delivering what's best for them. You might
even want to go to lunch and have a beer with them. When administration
services are remoted to far off lands in differing time zones, this
is largely lost, resulting in diminished level of service and commitment.

One gets what one pays for.

--
_| _| : : }  [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www-cde.mv.lucent.com/~quantum
 -(O)-==-o\  [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.gaunt.org