On Tue, 27 Aug 2002, David Roberts wrote:
> Anyone out there know:
>   1. if I can get it to work or if I should say "No thanks."
>   2. what parameters I'll need for the xconfig routine so I
>      don't blow it up   ;)

You should be able to re-run Xconfigurator in text mode to make it
redetect your monitor.  Kudzu might even pick it up on a boot... but I
wouldn't risk my own hardware on it.

To get to text mode if you're in X, hit control-alt-f1.  If you're booting
at the lilo prompt go to Text mode and type linux single (or whatever
single) and it'll drop you into single user mode where you can run
Xconfigurator.

Ben

--

Only when all contribute their firewood can they build up a strong fire.