Hello list,

  I am looking at web-based interfaces to company directories (address
books), for a customer who is interested in such things.  I'm trying the
usual suspects (Google, Freshmeat), but I'm curious as to if anyone here has
any opinions.  LDAP functionality is a plus (as that way it can tie to mail
clients and such).

  One thing I found which looks interesting is Webo (Web Organizer).  It
appears to be aiming to be MS-Outlook-on-the-web.  It also appears to be not
quite ready for prime time yet, but the screenshots look cool.  ;-)  It has,
I think, the potential to be quite popular.  Here is a link, for those who
are curious:  http://weborganizer.sourceforge.net/

--
Ben Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>