On Fri, 1 Nov 2002, at 12:49pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> netsol ... [has] the ability to do registrations and make changes using
> email authenticated with pgp signatures.

  And, FYI, as of today (1 Nov 2002), they are supposedly discontinuing the
old email-based interface, in favor of their new web-based interface.

http://www.netsol.com/en_US/promotions/offers/acct-migration-faq.html#9

  Ya know, the old NetSol sucked, but after 15 or so years of dealing with
them, at least we had them figured out pretty well.  They sucked, but it was
a known quality of suckage.  The new and disimproved NetSol sucks ten times
worse.

--
Ben Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>