On Thu, 14 Nov 2002, at 9:29pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Ok, the link to tokyo and london had some latency issues but they weren't
> on our network.

  Geez.  *Light* has some latency issues, too.  I spent years at 2400 baud
on dialup systems where colored text was considered an advanced feature.
And I'm just a young'un.  There are people on the list who remember when
teletypes really did *type*.

  You people today.  You don't know how good you've got it.  ;-)

--
Ben Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>