From: Jerry Feldman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 2:30 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: another windoze emulator

Technically it is, but it is limited to running a single copy of Windows
9x. (Of course, some of us may not consider Windows 9x and operating
system).
Win4Lin does a pretty decent job by allowing the user to run a complete
copy of Windows9x. One advantage of this over WINE (and CrossoverOffice) is
that virtually every Windoz program can run with very few exceptions.
Another advantage of this over VMWare (other than cost) is that the Windows
file system is simply a subdirectory in your Linux native file system.
Performance is better than VMWare (although VMWare is the better product).

--
Jerry Feldman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Boston Linux and Unix user group