On Tue, 7 Jan 2003, at 2:49pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Anyone w/ direct experience using win4lin to run W9x games?

  For games, I've had surprising success with Wine.  For example, I once had
StarCraft running very well under Linux, using Wine.  And StarCraft is a
very DirectX-ish game, with lots of side scrolling, and lots of cinematic
cut scenes.  As I recall, it took some tweaking to get it to work, but it
did work.

--
Ben Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>